To work in collaboration with humanitarian groups everywhere, focused on sanitation and clean water projects, to bring every person clean, safe water access.
We will help NGOs to discover the new technology of hollow fiber membrane filters and the proven distribution techniques, as well as bring awareness to these ongoing projects dedicated to Sustainability, Accountability, Transparency, and Efficiency.
We have the opportunity to bring clean water access to millions or people through the distribution of advanced portable water filters
This is where passion and purpose come together. Travelers + kitesurfers giving back to the communities they visit around the world. People helping people.
We use the Sawyer PointONE water filter for our work
It has a production rate of up to 540 gallons a day
A lifespan of 1,000,000 gallons
This is how we change peoples lives
And we need your help
100% of donations go directly to purchasing and distributing water filters
What is the map?
These are the locations we have traveled to take filters,where we have sent filters with other travelers, and new locations that we know kitesurfers + travelers could make a huge impact by bringing only a few filters with them.
We are following in the footsteps of others who have brought millions clean water access.
Our main source of inspiration will always be Waves for Water, where they do this same work and promote in the Surfing industry.
They have successfully brought 7,500,000 people clean water access already with their work.
Now you can help be apart of ending water scarcity around the world. Take water filters with you on your next trip abroad.
Inspired by other organizations, we have created TRAVELERS 4 CLEAN WATER
Technology that is changing the world
1 filter = clean water for 100 people for 5+ years
As simple as it gets. No more digging wells if there is a water source, no constructing sand filters and no more purification chemicals. Communities are able to construct and adapt their filter in literally minutes to locally found containers.
- Obtain a clean bucket or plastic container
- Use the hole cutter to drill a hole 1.5 inches from the bottom of the bucket (you can do this by hand).
- Screw the connector, hose and filter onto the bucket.
- Fill the bucket with water from any source, lower the filter head below the water line, and let gravity do the rest.
THIS IS ONLY CHILDREN UNDER 5
- Diarrhoeal disease is the second leading cause of death in children under five years old. It is both preventable and treatable.
- Each year diarrhoea kills around 760, 000 children under five.
- A significant proportion of diarrhoeal disease can be prevented through safe drinking-water and adequate sanitation and hygiene.
- Globally, there are nearly 1.7 billion cases of diarrhoeal disease every year.
- Diarrhoea is a leading cause of malnutrition in children under five years old.
LEARN MORE about diarrhoeal disease.
TRAVELERS 4 CLEAN WATER
On your next trip you could bring 1,000 people clean water by simply packing 10 small water filters with your luggage and purchase plastic buckets once you have reached your destination.
Working with our team + other NGOs working in our field, we will help you acquire as many filtration systems as you are capable of transporting, and develop a strategy for distribution.
It is always best to identify leaders in each community and have them take the lead on distribution of filters and education of how they function.
Purchase filters to take with you on your next trip
|PointONE water filter|
(bucket not included)
For each filter purchased our distributor Sawyer Products will donate a filter to Kite 4 Water for our humanitarian work.
Thank you for your support in ending clean water scarcity around the world.
If you cannot distribute the filters yourself, we will help you find a local organization that will!
To learn about other NGOs working on projects around the world, and educating yourself on what we are all capable of visit https://sawyer.com/international/ngos/
We will help you make contact with these community leaders to help you with your project.
If you want to make a bigger impact contact us
- Start your own fundraisers in your local communities
- AND identify leaders in each community + new regions that could benefit from this movement.
There are a million ways to help expand this amazing cause.
Find out how you can contribute to ending water scarcity TODAY!
This is our call to action!
Join NGOs working in over 70 countries around the world, and help contribute to ending water scarcity around the world!
All Donations are tax deductible